Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break in California Part One







Sparkle and I on the helicopter ride.




Dash on the airplane ride. He wanted the black one!





Daddy and kids waiting to get on the coast cruise ride.



Big B and I on the fairy tale brook ride. This was taken right before I did a big swooping fall as I got off the boat on to the moving platform. Baby and I were totally fine, I was just a bit embarrassed by it all. It was a super fun ride down the creek, though!



In front of the triceratops made of legos.



A full-sized car made up completely of legos.



A replica of the Taj Mahal



Part of the replica of Las Vegas, this is of the Treasure Island hotel.



The New York Skyline, I think...



Our sweet little baby, who turned out to be a fabulous traveler! He didn't complain at all about being in a car seat for most of the four day excursion. Now his big brother Big B was a different story...


This was the only happy picture of Big B in his car seat. Let's just say that by the time we got home on Sunday morning, he was hoarse from the amount of output from his toddler-sized vocal chords. He sure is cute, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment